Why work here?
We provide our team with a great benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance, 401k, vacation, paid holidays and more. Our team is provided a great working environment with a friendly atmosphere. We invite you to become a part of our team by applying or call us any time. We are an EOE/Drug Free Workplace.
Current open positions
Electrical Maintenance Technician
Job listed on April 7, 2020
FULL TIME HOURS
Monday – Friday
Work Hours: Daytime
To perform machine control troubleshooting and electronic repair on hydraulic, mechanical and electrical production machines and equipment.
- Performs skills including, but not limited to: electrical, mechanical, controller and hydraulic troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
- Troubleshoots and diagnose problems, repair and / or replace parts, test and make equipment ready for production use.
- Reads and interprets equipment manuals, prints and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Electronic component repair.
- Installation of new equipment.
- Electronic, mechanical, electrical and hydraulic skills
- Ability to plan and prioritize workload
- Ability to lift and or move up to 70lbs.
- Good basic writing, reading and math skills
- Mechanical experience with a willingness to continue to learn.
Experience / Abilities:
Experience or schooling in the following areas are preferred but not limited to:
- Electric Control troubleshooting and repair
- 3 phase AC and DC electrical testing
- Schematic reading
- Servo Drive Troubleshooting