Why work here?
We provide our team with a great benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance, 401k, vacation, paid holidays and more. Our team is provided a great working environment with a friendly atmosphere. We invite you to become a part of our team by applying or call us any time. We are an EOE/Drug Free Workplace.
Current open positions
Maintenance Technician – Full Time
Job listed on October 15, 2018
To perform troubleshooting, repairs and preventative maintenance on hydraulic, mechanical and electrical production machines and equipment.
- Performs mechanical skills including, but not limited to: mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
- Troubleshoots and diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make equipment ready for production use.
- Ensure regular preventative Maintenance is performed on equipment.
- Reads and interprets equipment manuals, prints and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Installation of new equipment.
- Basic mechanical, electrical and hydraulic skills
- Ability to plan and prioritize workload
- Ability to lift and or move up to 70lbs.
- Good basic writing, reading and math skills
- Mechanical experience with a willingness to continue to learn.
EXPERIENCE / ABILITIES:
Experience or schooling in the following areas are preferred but not limited to:
- Preventative Maintenance
- Mechanical troubleshooting and repair
- Hydraulic / pneumatic troubleshooting and repair
- Electric Control troubleshooting and repair
- 3 phase AC and DC electrical testing
- Schematic reading
- Welding and metal fabrication
Automation Technician – 3rd Shift
Job listed on September 18, 2018
Tends one or more automated press/assembly lines, special purpose machines, or industrial robots to mold workpieces to specifications on production basis by performing the following duties:
- Sets up mold manually or by using hoist to lift and secure mold in press or loads automatic feeding device.
- Starts machine, engages feed, and observes operation
- Inspects and measures machine product to verify conformance to specifications
- Moves machine controls and guides to adjust machine
- Replace worn machine accessories such as controls or switches
- Be able to regularly lift and/or move 25 lbs. and frequently lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
- Exceptional math skills are required.
FULL TIME HOURS
3rd Shift: Mon – Fri 12am – 8AM